We've got more content for you all to enjoy! We have our first batch of Auction House and Town Revamps- more will come, they're so big we need to split them in parts! We've released our Battle Tower and a brand new Grand Prix warp to race your friends. Enjoy!
- You can now list all of your claims and view coordinates for each!
- Click on the Town Claims number in /t info
- Healers and PC's can now be used globally in all town claims
- /t info now displays the town's creation date
- We can now merge towns easily! This action is irreversable
- If two town owners wish to merge their claims, members, and balances contact an admin
- Admins were unable to get in boats and edit statues
- Permissions upon purchasing/upgrading a rank wouldn't update until the server restarted
- EVs and IVs are now in the correct spot on all pages
- AH now informs you if a Pokemon is an Egg up for auction
- Fixed some log issues
- Expanded the log to tell us every single stat of the Pokemon placed, removed, or purchased
- Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie now display how many Enchants they have
- Fixed some gramatical errors
- Fixed the blacklisting system
- Our famed Battle Tower is back!
- You can access it through /warp BattleTower
- Start your battles and earn your Battle Points
- Learn more about the Battle Tower by clicking here
Grand Prix Circuit:
- Race your friends in our new Grand Prix Circuit
- You can access it through /warp GrandPrixCircuit
- We'll be hosting some Grand Prix events, make you to join our Discord for events!
- Added a proper countdown. Now informs of a clear at 30, 60, and 120 second mark
- Added a whitelisting system and whitelisted several rare non-legendaries such as Ditto's
- Updated to Generations 2.0.3
- Temporarily removed particles from crates for a massive 30% performance improvement
- ClearLag currently does not excempt Shulker Boxes- be careful! We'll have this fixed ASAP
- Enjin finally added SSL/https support