Main Forum

Mattchew99's Ban Appeal

2 replies
Vote Points:
+27
Untagged users
I was unfairly banned for some extremely stupid reason. I was banned for having a "political skin" even tho it's a derp skin and it's just for fun, and I believe I have the right to have a skin like it, because minecraft isn't a god **** dictatorship, we should be allowed to have fun, even if it's with a skin. And It literally bothered nobody, and other people also that it was completely unneccesary to ban me, because it really was. IAmDoot banned me. I honestly believe this is pathetic, and I shouldn't have to change my skin because it represents donald trump but as a derp skin, you can't even tell it's him, the only reason I was banned is because I said something about it
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
Vote Points:
+214
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
MiniAdmin
You've been unbanned, but should you have another ban appeal, you may want to go about it a bit better. Try to abstain from using "Extremely stupid" and "GD dictatorship" (Censoring is still cursing)
And should you need it again, you can follow our ban appeal guidelines (found here: https://www.pixelmonharmony.com/forum/m/39642050/viewthread/30924730-how-to-appeal ) and reply right to your thread, not create another one. Thanks :)
Posted Feb 11, 19
Vote Points:
+27
Untagged users
I was unfairly banned for having "political skin" even tho it's a derp skin and it's just for fun, and I believe I have the right to have a skin like it, because minecraft isn't a dictatorship, we should be allowed to have fun, even if it's with a skin. And It literally bothered nobody, and other people also that it was completely unneccesary to ban me, because it really was. IAmDoot banned me. I honestly believe this is pathetic, and I shouldn't have to change my skin because it represents donald trump but as a derp skin, you can't even tell it's him, the only reason I was banned is because I said something about it
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
40 / 360
Today's Record: 103 players (24 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 103 players (24 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 134 players (Feb 3, 19)
NoticeNotices