Main Forum

Goodbye everyone~

4 replies
Vote Points:
+19
Uncommon Trainer
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
Hello all. Phil here. I'll try to make this as short as possible. Harmony has been the most enjoyable Pixelmon server from my experience. The community from my observations are so friendly, the amazing staff are always willing to provide some assistance and players don't hesitate to aid their fellow peoples. Though, unfortunately, my ride has come to an end.
Although my young age, I have begun to set endeavours. These being to pursue a Medical Career and strengthening my relationship with God. With stacks of homework and Common Assessment Tasks rolling in, I've noticed my time on the server has slimed down to an extent where i'm no longer capable of playing as much as I used to. This server has allowed me to create connections with a variety of players. Overall, I will be discontinuing my adventure on Minecraft. Although, my items will not be given out, I have placed a public chest located at these coordinates; X -12,890, Y 62, Z -19989. Whoever got this crate, post on this thread! What's inside is a surprise.
I loved playing with every single one of you, no matter what our differences or arguments were.
Stay happy, Love yourself, God bless.
AussiePhil
bPULmBk.png
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 11, 19 by AussiePhil
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+10
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
See you later man
Posted Feb 17, 19
Helper
Vote Points:
+211
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Helper
See you later bro
giphy.gif
Posted Mar 15, 19
Cobrapoisen
Cobrapoisen @ Harmony
Vote Points:
+141
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
It was good having you on here with us, Wish you best with you Endeavours
Attached Images
Posted Mar 23, 19
Vote Points:
+1
Uncommon Trainer
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
Good luck Phil :)
jIqSzUx.jpg
Posted Mar 24, 19
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
75 / 360
Today's Record: 131 players (21 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 131 players (21 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 131 players (21 hours ago)
NoticeNotices