5 replies
Mod
Vote Points:
+35
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Mod
So.. in my whatever years here, I've never made one of these. Here goes:

Hi, I'm Doot/Arlo, call me whichever. I'm 21, from hell California. I joined Harmony back in 2016, but didn't stay around very long. I came back last year, though. I got into Pokemon when I was around 10, just after a camping trip out of state. I got Sapphire then, and the funny thing is, just a few days earlier at the campsite, I found a teeny Wurmple figurine. Dunno what happened to it, though. I've known Pokemon for far longer than that. My best friend who I've known for a few years before that was a fan, and I'd seen it on TV. Since then, Sapphire has always been my favorite game, and is basically what started my nerd life for Pokemon. I own many of the main series games, as well as a few side games like the PMDs or Ranger.

Have I bored you yet? No? Okay.
For general outside of Pokemon/Harmony, I don't do too much. I'm a college student working for some sort of geology degree (cause y'know, it rocks). I like to do art on the side, in different mediums. I'll do traditional doodles, stuff on my iPad, or something more 3D like needle felting or lapidary. There's other games I'm really into; Skyrim is basically the top game next to Minecraft and Pokemon main series games. I'm also Gamewizlaker's boo.

Pretty sure I bored you to death, that's fine. I'm done introducing myself lol, feel free to poke me for questions and what not. I'm also on Discord, doot#2222.
KindSecondaryHackee-max-1mb.gif
Posted Jan 7, 19 · OP
Best Post
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+43
Scarce Trainer
LEVEL 6
Untagged users
Geology degree = rock gym material.
Posted Jan 7, 19
List
Undo
Mod
Vote Points:
+35
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Mod
wrote:
Geology degree = rock gym material.
But I like the steel types more D:
Posted Jan 7, 19 · OP
Helper
Vote Points:
+21
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Helper
Awww Doot that's so cute! ♥
Posted Jan 7, 19
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+43
Scarce Trainer
LEVEL 6
Untagged users
Works as well given that iron and stuff like that is found in caves, and caves are basically giant hollow rocks.
Posted Jan 7, 19
Mod
Vote Points:
+35
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Mod
wrote:
Works as well given that iron and stuff like that is found in caves, and caves are basically giant hollow rocks.

Good point. Plus, metal is used in a lot of geologic studies and such
Posted Jan 7, 19 · OP
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
49 / 360
Today's Record: 118 players (24 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 118 players (24 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 146 players (Jan 12, 19)
NoticeNotices