Something new?

2 replies
Vote Points:
+1,414
Uncommon Trainer
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
Hi!
It's been a long time since there are the same pokemaster challenges, inventing a new one is not easy, I have thought about this challenge: "Complete the labyrinth"
What is it about?
I had thought of a huge labyrinth with one or more floors. Usually the labyrinths are difficult, you will wonder: what could be worse? A labyrinth with the NPC to beat! :lol:
To do this we need a new structure and a new warp, the only problem is the home, in this area people could set the home at the end of the labyrinth and could be charged for completion.

A limited event: "Spleef"
During November there was the mining event, and during December no extra events?! Bad... xD (I'm kidding)
For those who do not know what "spleef" consists: spleef is a minigame where there is a snow platform and you have to destroy the snow beneath the feet of the other players, the last remaining on the platform wins.

Another thing I would like is the increase in the PC boxes, but I do not know if this is possible.

These are some suggestions that came to my mind, bye!
Posted Dec 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 20, 18 by Tommy06Pag
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+106
Meager Trainer
LEVEL 4
Untagged users
I love the Spleef event idea! However I don't think a labyrinth should be a challenge as challenges take dedication, time, and hard work.
6c61d9aa5db635b0f615b60b89127c83f245fca3_hq.gif
Posted Dec 20, 18
Vote Points:
+1,414
Uncommon Trainer
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
My idea of a labyrinth was based on the fact of proposing a new "skin" to the battles of the NPCs.
I know there's already the warp battletower or the boss on the top floor of the spawn (I excluded the NPC gym leaders), but I do not have that input that says "I have to beat them".
However, for a great labyrinth I think we should spend a lot of time to reach the exit, maybe not how to find rare or legendary pokemon.
Posted Dec 20, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
46 / 360
Today's Record: 114 players (17 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
Monthly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
NoticeNotices