Egg Move Tutor, Daily Refreshing Move Tutors

2 replies
Mod
Vote Points:
+162
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Mod
I would like to suggest, for those of us who do not like breeding, that some new Vendors/Tutors be placed in spawn, similar to Move Re learners. These two Tutors I propose are:

An Egg move vendor, which would allow for a Pokemon to learn its egg moves at a price. (Unsure, but maybe set vendor price to 2 diamonds, potentially higher due to moves being special). This would allow players looking for the special moves to get them without the time investment, nor having to raise a whole new poke after realizing their level 100 poke didn't have the desired move, or in case they accidentally removed the move from the poke.

The other Vendor I would like to suggest is a daily refreshing move tutor. This way, some sought after moves could be available to those who don't have the time nor patience to wait for a tutor to spawn with the move they want. All they would have to do is check the tutor's daily moves.
Posted Thu at 11:37 am · OP
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+160
Occasional Trainer
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
The latter has been suggested and not implemented, I'd appreciate if we could go one month without somebody trying to make things considerably easier for themself. The egg move tutor is also a bad idea as those who breed and sell pokemon with egg moves will basically lose that advantage over breeders who breed without egg moves. I myself have been trying to find Iron Head for 5 days now and even I see that these two suggestions are just... bad. If I couldn't grind for pokequests or had hard to find move free at spawn I'd run out of things to do. And let me just say that building is not for me.
Posted Thu at 12:01 pm
Vote Points:
+607
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
In my opinion the egg move tutor should not be added, because precisely it would ruin the breeding.
Instead the daily refreshing move tutor would be more interesting, as the move tutors can assign several moves, the probability that you get a move that you need on three moves a day is still low, so it would not just ruin the game. But this could bother people who have spent days looking for a move.
Posted Thu at 02:58 pm
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
40 / 360
Today's Record: 78 players (4 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 114 players (Tue at 1:00)
Monthly Record: 208 players (Oct 28, 18)
NoticeNotices