of 2

Suggestion: Server Lottery - The beginnings of an ecosink solution to inflation

11 replies
Vote Points:
+728
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Personally I'm not cool with throwing my money into a pool that I earned and I think most people in the top bracket don't want to do that either since we all had to grind to get ahead If Trivia/Discord Giveaways are done more often then a lottery would be void to have, I am cool with optional boosts if people want to purchase them but there would need to be incentive to a player doing it so and a good bit of fine tuning for it before an idea like that launched. And if you used a the 1 for 1 ratio it could even be put in the donation store
Posted Oct 20, 18
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+17
Untagged users
a few issues i see...
in real life, poor people buy the lotto, not the rich. same will happen here. this is taken from the poor and rich get richer.

in real life you tax the rich, but even that is difficult to do in a capitalist market.

Since this is not real life, the only way i see this working is make the tickets expensive, and make the prize something only rich people would care about. (not more money). People with real money would only partake in a lottery if the prize was something that could not be bought and has real value.

asking me to spend 25k to hopefully win 2 million seems silly, especially since i know the game is rigged to lose.
Posted Nov 1, 18
Page
of 2
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
45 / 360
Today's Record: 114 players (16 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
Monthly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
NoticeNotices