Main Forum

Move tutors in spawn

7 replies
Vote Points:
+215
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Spawn should have a area for move tutors, they sell moves you can't get anywhere else, they are also really hard to find them.
Posted Sep 29, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+31
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I disagree, because that's part of the challenge of making a good team, ready to battle, finding those pesky Move Tutors that seem impossible to find, if they were added to spawn, it would make it less challenging.
Posted Sep 30, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+215
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
there are 58 moves the move tutor spawns with 4 moves not counting event move tutors. Am assuming that the spawn for tutors is 1% which is pretty low chance of getting the move you want. Its not a challenge... Its rng, people shouldn't need to rely purely on luck for a move.
Posted Sep 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 30, 18 by PoisonInse...
Delfard
Delfard @ Harmony
Vote Points:
+225
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
This idea had been suggested at least 5 times already, and every time it has been denied.
We've already got free relearners, we can buy nearly every item in the game via pokedollars at /warp shop and there are several warp areas where you can catch pokemon easily.
What I'm saying is, that instead of suggesting things that will allow the player to sit back and forget about grinding stuff, it'd be better to get suggestions that have the player do exactly the opposite. Because at this rate, the only thing left to do will be battling and getting money by selling stuff on /ah.
Such a server wouldn't be very fun in my opinion, that is why Raids and Pokequests have been added - to give you something to do.
Posted Sep 30, 18
Vote Points:
+215
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
yeah ok finding move tutors that have the move you want is grinding.
Posted Sep 30, 18 · OP
Delfard
Delfard @ Harmony
Vote Points:
+225
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
Even if it isn't considered grinding, it is at the very least something that requires your full attention and gives you a goal.
Posted Sep 30, 18
Vote Points:
+215
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
That does not excuse the fact that, it'll take hours upon hours to find the right one with the move you want
Posted Sep 30, 18 · OP
Delfard
Delfard @ Harmony
Vote Points:
+225
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
Nevertheless it is something that will make you busy. I myself spent days upon days trying to find the right moves. Only because you're impatient doesn't mean that everything needs to become even easier than it already is.
Posted Oct 1, 18
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
55 / 360
Today's Record: 114 players (16 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
Monthly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
NoticeNotices