4 replies
Xhadomancer
Xhadomancer @ Harmony
Vote Points:
+468
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
The suggestion is to improve the Phunt 5 Reward. Being Adventure Crate as the Phunt 5, I have seen many people not taking interest in the Phunt 5 (including myself). Would be great if it can be exchanged with any other crate. "Breeding Crate/Summer Crate/Battle Crate" or anything else.

Question is why the Adventure crate is not as popular as it was popular before.
The answer is the increase in armor piece has really killed it. This server is designed for the PVE environment and pvp is not very attractive to players. I have waited myself in the pvp arena for hours for no one to come and have some fun :/
And why it was popular before? People wanted to have Harmony Multitool and other stuff. but now with the recent changes to the Adventure crate the entire concept is dead.

If changing the crate key is not possible then it is suggested to rotate the armor pieces.
for example Harmony armor set in the Adventure crate for a week, following by Choas armor, and etc.

Since this server is designed on the PvE principles, it would be great to add different tools (but again rotate), and finally, increase the chance to get the legendary passes (which is almost obsolete)

Best,
Xhado
Posted Sep 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 26, 18 by Xhadomance...
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+139
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
I 100% agree with this. People as myself that breed the phunt(s) 5 don't make a lot of money. The Adventure Crate Key is really useless to new players as the Special Crate Key, you could have a chance to win Perfect IV Scrolls, Hidden Ability Scrolls, and such. As for the Adventure Crate Key they could sell the key for about 200k IF lucky. I have had my Adventure Crate Key up for 250k for about 2 days and it still hasn't been sold, and when the phunts first come out they usually sell for 250k for the base price.
Posted Sep 28, 18 · Last edited Sep 30, 18 by xReduce
Vote Points:
+851
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I also agree. I haven't wanted to complete it because the Adventure Crate is pretty useless. I usually just end up getting a piece of armor from that crates that isn't really useful to me as i have access to /God. It also sells for little to nothing on the AH. I would suggest adding scrolls to the crate that way it makes you want to complete the daily phunt.
DidntReadLOL.gif
Posted Sep 29, 18 · Last edited Sep 29, 18 by KingSteel1...
Mod
Vote Points:
+239
Meager Trainer
LEVEL 4
Mod
I understand wanting desirable items for the phunt 5 reward and I do agree that there should be some balancing regarding it, but I also believe that you need to take into account the effort to complete it. On a typical day you can buy it for ~100k give or take and easily breed or evolve it. There's no reason to reward that effort with something as extreme as a Summer Key or scrolls. As it stands currently scrolls are on the deflated side. The simplest solution could be adding a PokeHunt Crate with a little bit of everything to balance the odds out and perhaps change it once in a while for certain crates such as the Special Crate.
Posted Oct 3, 18
Xhadomancer
Xhadomancer @ Harmony
Vote Points:
+468
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
We probably don't have to do Summer Key or scrolls, that was just an example. Yeah PokeHunt Crate makes a lot of sense with little bit of everything. Point is to make it balance right now Phunt 5 isn't very attractive due to the Adventure crate. I agree with you Delirax. Anything to make it attractive would work and legendary pokequest rewards may require some tuning as well, people are selling legendary poke quest as low as 10k in /ah and no one is interested in griding at all. Rare poke quest reward is well balanced.
Posted Oct 3, 18 · OP
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
41 / 360
Today's Record: 83 players (17 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 94 players (Thu at 1:00)
Monthly Record: 134 players (Feb 3, 19)
NoticeNotices