Main Forum

Vote Reward

4 replies
Vote Points:
+15
Uncommon Trainer
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
To encourage people to vote, I think it would be cool to spawn a random legendary/shiny on someone like every 200 votes. This is possible to be done without someone having to manually spawn it in btw.
Posted Sep 17, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+1
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
would be nice, upvote
+1
Posted Sep 17, 18
Vote Points:
+9
Occasional Trainer
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
TBH I don't like the random legendary spawn idea too much as it is just like other legend spawns where most of the time it doesn't get caught because it more than likely spawned on an AFK player. Personally, I would like to see the introduction to a drop party based system where A.) Randomized rewards are given to all the players who voted within the current drop party count. B.) Introduce a drop key where everyone who voted within the count for that party gets one. That way all players benefit from voting besides the normal given rewards.
1408208375_eaglepride15-signature.png
Posted Sep 17, 18
Vote Points:
+1
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
TBH I don't like the random legendary spawn idea too much as it is just like other legend spawns where most of the time it doesn't get caught because it more than likely spawned on an AFK player. Personally, I would like to see the introduction to a drop party based system where A.) Randomized rewards are given to all the players who voted within the current drop party count. B.) Introduce a drop key where everyone who voted within the count for that party gets one. That way all players benefit from voting besides the normal given rewards.

sooooo
vote parties?
Posted Sep 18, 18
Vote Points:
+379
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Simple would be to modify the vote crate, and more people will vote.
Posted Sep 19, 18
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
52 / 360
Today's Record: 114 players (16 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
Monthly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
NoticeNotices