Halloween Suggestions: Player warps.

1 reply
Vote Points:
+1
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
Untagged users
My suggestion is a command that allows players to set their own warp points. Other players could then use these warp points. I feel that this suggestion would benefit the server. Players could create public warps to spawner platforms or various other services, such as player shops (which could be accomplished by a plugin) This it would have the same restrictions as a teleport, which would auto-cancel warps that aren't safe. There could also be protections in certain areas that prohibit the setting of playerwarps, namely the salt shaker, /warp evtraining, and towns that aren't your own. The command to warp could be /pwarp <warpName>, the set command could be /psetwarp <warpName>, and the delete command /pdelwarp <warpName>. Staff would have permissions to delete player warps. Due to the nature of this command being highly community oriented, the command would be available to all players. However, ranked players may have permissions to set more warps.
This idea would be a good idea to have ingame
2 votes
28.6%
This idea has flaws, and should be revised before making it into the game
4 votes
57.1%
This idea is a bad idea to have ingame.
1 vote
14.3%
Number of voters: 7
Soon......
Posted Sep 15, 18 · OP
Vote Points:
+1
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I feel like this could make it into harmony, but not really at the same time. Same situation with people spambotting. They could spam playerwarps and destroy the entire GUI/Menu of playerwarps. If this were to get added, a side suggestion would be to only allow players Elite and above to set these warps. Un-ranked players can set these warps with admin permission.
Posted Sep 16, 18
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
52 / 360
Today's Record: 114 players (16 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
Monthly Record: 131 players (Mon at 0:00)
NoticeNotices