vynnqor @ Harmony
MiniMod
Vote Points:
+1
Meager Trainer
LEVEL 4
Online on Site
MiniMod
A feature I think would be nice is a breeding command, such as /breed! I suggest that legendary can be breeding 1 Pokemon pair ay a time, mew with 2 pairs at a time, and arceus with 3. I also think the daycare NPC should be brought back, with people being able to use it once a day (Not the same as legendary with one pair AT A TIME). It should take 40 minutes for an egg to produce, to keep it stable.

This would be a fun and useful command that would not only engage breeders, but also players who normally don't breed into breeding! It would be quick and easy to set up by merely selecting two Pokemon from your hotbar or PC and waiting. The wonder trade gui could be used for it . Maybe there could even be a chat notification for when the egg is produced. This would be very useful for phunts and poke quests without having to pause current ranches or making new ones.
Can't think of any cons.

Tell me what you think about this suggestion in the comments (pros and cons, adjustments, etc) and vote on the poll :)
Yes- add this
7 votes
87.5%
No- don't add this
1 vote
12.5%
Number of voters: 8
6c61d9aa5db635b0f615b60b89127c83f245fca3_hq.gif
Posted Sep 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 13, 18 by [MiniMod] vynnqor
Vote Points:
+294
Rare Trainer
LEVEL 8
Untagged users
Thats honestly a great Suggestion, it would personally make me want to start going for phunts
Snaxy
Pixelmon Harmony Retired Mod

Support - Forums
Posted Sep 13, 18
Owner
Vote Points:
+259
Legendary Trainer
LEVEL 10
Admins
Added /breed to Arceus w/ a 10 min cooldown for the time being as it's been requested a lot (also added /tppos)
I like the idea of some tiered stuff like more ranks have access to stuff- may do that but need to open some free time up first, we've got a few open projects we're finishing up and then I'd definitely like to get Daycare back for sure- not everyone has the patience to learn how to breed properly (me)
747238_1.gif
Founder of PixelmonHarmony.com

Contact Me
Support | Personal | Business
Posted Sep 13, 18
Best Post
Funny
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
65 / 360
Today's Record: 106 players (14 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 128 players (Sun at 0:00)
Monthly Record: 222 players (Aug 31, 18)
NoticeNotices