Hey all! Some people have been confused on how to allocate more RAM on the Technic Launcher/ How to Download 64-Bit Technic so I've decided to create a quick and simple guide. The reason we want to allocate more RAM is because it basically adds more memory to the game, making it faster and reducing lag so it is vital.

1. Making sure you're on the 64- Bit Minecraft Java
The only way to allocate more RAM is to use the 64-Bit version of Technic, whereas the 32-bit doesn't allow you to do so. To check whether you are on a 64-Bit version of Minecraft Technic, please follow these steps:
Open Technic > Select "Launcher Options" on the top right > Select "Java Settings" > Select "Minecraft Java Version" and set it to a 64-Bit version if it isn't already on one
If your Minecraft Java version is set on a 64-Bit version, you may skip to Step 3.
If you cannot find a 64-Bit version, see Step 2.

2. Installing 64-bit Java for 64-Bit Technic
(Skip to Step 3 if you have your Minecraft Java version set to a 64-Bit)
If you couldn't find a 64-Bit version of technic to choose from, don't worry. This step will explain how to get it. You will need to download the 64-Bit version of Java to get a 64-Bit version of Technic. To download that, go to https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp and choose your operating system. Make sure to download the 64-Bit version of Java; for instance if you are using Windows select "Windows Offline (64-Bit)".

3. Adding more RAM (Memory) to your launcher
Congrats, you made it to the final step! This step will explain how to add more RAM to your launcher in 4 easy clicks explained below:
Open Technic > Select "Launcher Options" on the top right > Select "Java Settings" > Set "Memory" to 3-4 GB recommended but depends on the amount of RAM your PC has - Do not set your Memory too high!! If your PC has 8 RAM like mine do not select 6/7 GB as that is too high and will ruin your game and PC performance!!

And that's all! Hopefully this guide was simple enough, I tried to make it so. If you have any questions or concerns please leave it in the comments below or create a ticket on the "Support" tab. Have a great day !😄 👋