Hey Guys I Am hosting an OU And Below! Tourney at 18th august 1:00 Server time!. If interested to join be sure to Register at (https://challonge.com/6sboqrub ) and Hit me up if you have any questions. And rules will be Down below be sure to check them out!

Shout out for these people:
Sharpedoo: For helping me set this whole thing up!
Daqous for letting us use his Lovely Arena!!
Feel Free to donate so the Prizes gets better and better!
Prizes:
1St place gets a Keldeo and 100k and 64Rc!
2nd place gets 50k 32rc and a Random Shiny!
3rd Place gets 20k and 16rc!
4Th and 5th get 10 Rc!
Every one who joines gets 5rc as an Entering prize!
If you wanna donate pokes and stuff for the tourney everything is accepted and will be appreciated!
Rules:

Species Clause - A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team.
  • For example, using a team with two Koffing would break this clause.
  • Using different formes on the same team, such as Rotom-W and Rotom-C, also breaks the clause since they share the same Pokédex number (#479).
  • Oh and Ray and mega ray are Banned do not even try to use them.

• sleep Clause - You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pokemon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then.
  • Drought + Chlorophyll - Using both a Pokemon with Drought and a Pokemon with Chlorophyll on the same team is banned.
  • Sand Stream + Sand Rush - Using both a Pokemon with Sand Stream and a Pokemon with Sand Rush on the same team is banned.
  • Drizzle + Swift swim- Using both a pokemon with These move in the same team is banned
  • Snow warning + Slush- Using both a pokemon with these move in the same team is banned.
  • Banned Items - A team cannot have the Pokemon Latias or Latios with the hold item Soul Dew on their team.

• Rules are quiet simple Break them and you are disqualified.
    • Being late is ok as long as it is between 5-15mins maximum.