Main Forum

Be able to make town plots

6 replies
Vote Points:
+108
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Am currently making a town but I found out we can't make plots of land for citizens, so I don't want to invite people to my town in fear that people might grief what I will make. So can town plots be added please?
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+12
Untagged users
Thats a great idea! Then anyone that wants to join/has joined will know exactly where their property stops. I have two other people in my town and I'm still building new stuff all the time and that makes them not want to build or do anything to their house in fear of taking up too much space.

Devs, can you please try to find a way for this to work?
Posted Aug 5, 18
MiniMod
Vote Points:
+285
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
MiniMod
Just a heads up, griefing is against the rules and will result in the individual(s) being punished. Additionally, we have methods of rolling back any damage done so there is no actual loss to the individual(s) who were griefed. You are 100% safe to build as you please and grow your town.
Posted Aug 5, 18
Best Post
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+120
Occasional Trainer
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
There Are many towns that run it as a plot town. Its only hard to enforce and run, but it is entierly doable if done right. As previosly stated by Delirax is that all accounts of griefs will be dealt with, and every form of damage done this way will be rollbacked.
Snaxy
Pixelmon Harmony Retired Mod

Support - Forums
Posted Aug 6, 18
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+108
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
am 90% sure that the plugin they are using for towns is a custom towny plugin, so I don't think it would be that hard to put in.
Posted Aug 7, 18 · OP
List
Undo
MiniMod
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
MiniMod
You are entirely correct about this plugin being a custom towny plugin. It has been suggested multiple times in the past, even once by me, but I have never really seen a true response to the suggestion of having plots. The whole reason why I run a solo town is because I just don't feel that I can trust players to do the right thing.
1408208375_eaglepride15-signature.png
Posted Aug 7, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Owner
Vote Points:
+231
Mythical Trainer
LEVEL 9
Admins
I've been wanting to add something like this for quite some time. Now that our stuff is pretty solid, I'll poke this a bit and see what we can do
747238_1.gif
Founder of PixelmonHarmony.com

Contact Me
Support | Personal | Business
Posted Aug 12, 18
Best Post
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
71 / 360
Today's Record: 154 players (13 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 210 players (Sat at 20:00)
Monthly Record: 223 players (Jul 30, 18)
NoticeNotices