There will be two tournaments (unless I'm working). They will begin on May 16th
The first will be at 10:00 server time (this is the one that may not happen if I'm working).
The second will be at 16:00 server time.
- Everyone will use level 50 Arcanines that are identical bar their names. We will set the names up in such a way that anyone using an unofficial Pokemon will be easy to spot. These will be given to you at the start of the event.
- Each race will have four competitors, and last for three laps. The event will run in a heat-style fashion, so each person will score points for their finishing positions. Depending on the number of entrants, there will then be either 8 people in the semi-finals, or 4 in the final, and these will be the people who have accumulated the most points.
- Each heat will be randomised so that everyone gets as many races as each other, but so that people don't keep competing against the same opponents.
- Points will be awarded as follows: 10 for a win, 6 for second, 4 for third, 1 for last. Anyone who does not complete the three laps will not score any points.
- The races will be recorded - this means we can make sure no cheating is missed and also helps us to determine the winner in the event of a dead heat.
- Using unofficial Pokemon or modified Pokemon will result in immediate disqualification. Renaming your Pokemon will count as modifying it.
- You may not dismount your Pokemon at any point - this will also result in immediate disqualification. Don't try and blame the old "Pokemon go back into their ball" bug as this is now a lot rarer when just running around.
- We reserve the right to pull any suspicious Pokemon into scruitineering - to check if they have been tampered with in any way.
- Any attempt to shortcut the track, or interfere with other competitors during their races (if you are not racing yourselves), will result in instant disqualification.
All entrants get to keep their level 50 Arcanines.
Semi finalists will get their Arcanines made shiny.
Third place will get 64 rare candies and a Vote Crate key.
Second place will get 64 rare candies and an Adventure Crate key.
The winner will get 128 rare candies and a Spring Crate key.
If you have any questions about this, please comment below and we will be glad to help.
To enter, simply be online when the tournament begins.