Main Forum

How to spawn Palkia, Dialga and Giratina (Red Chain and the Orbs)

1 reply
Mod
Vote Points:
+1
Rare Trainer
LEVEL 8
Mod
Hello everyone!
So I see a lot of players asking things like "How do I use a Red Chain?" Or "How do I spawn Giratina?"
So I've decided to make a simple guide on how to do so.

1. You'll need to obtain the Lake Trio (Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf) and be the OT (Original Trainer) After doing so you'll need to get them to level 60 and max happiness (which is 255), the easiest way to get them to max happiness is with Ev Reducing Berries which can be purchased at /warp Battle Shop under Berries, the ev reducing ones are Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa and Tamato.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_03_at_6_55_05_pm.png

2. After getting them to max happiness and level 60 you'll need to left click them all with a Ruby to receive the Ruby of Willpower, Ruby of Knowledge and Ruby of Emotion.
Note: That you can only do this to the Lake Trio 3 times and after doing this each time they're Happiness will go back to 200 and they will lose 20 levels .
You'll then need to put those 3 Ruby's into a Crafting Bench to create the Red Chain.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_03_at_7_05_18_pm.png

3. After creating the Red Chain you'll need to go to a Timespace Altar (One can be found at /warp spearpillar). You'll need to right click the altar with the Red Chain. Then right click it with either a Lustrous Orb for Palkia, Griseous Orb for Giratina and Adamant Orb for Dialga. Something like the screenshot below should happen.

2018_05_03_19_08_41.png

4. You will then be initiated into a battle with Palkia, Giratina or Dialga once again depending on the orb you used. Make sure to bring either lots of Ultra Balls or a Master Ball to catch the legendary and remember that leaving the battle with it will cause it to despawn.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_03_at_7_10_30_pm.png
Sharpedoo
Pixelmon Harmony Moderator
Dragon, Psychic and Dark Gym Leader
The Lord of Sharpedos!
Support - Forums - Store - Vote

tumblr_n4bzbtcKHy1tot49lo1_500.gif
Posted May 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 31, 18 by [Mod] Sharpedoo
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+62
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
This is great! I literally had no idea what the Red Chain does as many players were asking me for it :lol:
LadyChim
Harmony Player
bXFodZS.gif
Posted May 3, 18
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
43 / 360
Today's Record: 104 players (3 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 136 players (Sun at 1:00)
Monthly Record: 140 players (Mar 1, 19)
NoticeNotices