Main Forum

[SUGGESTION] Backpack Plugin + PokeDex Rewards

2 replies
Untagged users
Backpack Plugin:
I used to be on this other server and they let you use pokecoins on this /bp command to obtain more slots and it was nice because it functioned as extra storage along with obtaining things like /enderchest and I feel that on this server my inventory fills up quickly enough as-is.

PokeDex Rewards:
Not meaning to compare servers that much on purpose but this was another thing they did that I liked. Instead of absolutely nothing until 100% completion, what about some kind of PokeCoin or random crate key incentives for hitting every 20% or so of your PokeDex completion?
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
I like both of these ideas when specially the Pokédex rewards. Maybe even Pokédex ranks with kits. However the backpack command would probably be only for ranks
6c61d9aa5db635b0f615b60b89127c83f245fca3_hq.gif
Posted Mar 10, 18 · Last edited Mar 11, 18 by [Helper] vynnqor
Owner
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
We're expecting to have a built-in backpack feature added to Pixelmon soon. For now, I don't see adding another feature for backpacks being all that useful seeing as all chests act as backpacks when breaking them. We can look into a way to be able to name them perhaps for better categorization in the mean time.

Thanks for the suggestion with PokeDex rewards. We are looking into expanding our PokeMaster system and will have some new stuff with that this month
747238_1.gif
Founder of PixelmonHarmony.com

Contact Me
Support | Personal | Business
Posted Mar 11, 18 · Last edited Mar 11, 18 by [Owner] Dysthymic
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
78 / 360
Today's Record: 282 players (8 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 282 players (8 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 282 players (8 hours ago)
NoticeNotices