Main Forum

Unclaiming land if owner and all people have not been on in over 60 days.

9 replies
Untagged users
I think it should be allowed to unclaim someone's land if they have not been on for 60days+ the whole town, just makes to so there more space to build as of rn there is not any unclaimed biomes that you can claim and build a town, theres just odd and random claims everywhere. tell me what you think? or maybe just a map reset? but keep bal/pokemon?
Posted Mar 8, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
There is always the town purge but the problem is that it seems lacking. The claimed buildings around spawn are mostly not in use yet they are still claimed. It appears that if someone has passed through the claimed land, no matter who they are, it'll stay claimed even though town purge happens. Explains why *Magma* has so many claims despite not having been active for some time.
Posted Mar 8, 18
List
Undo
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
60 days is too little to unclaimed the WHOLE towns land. You can have land unclaimed by an admin if the whole town has been offline for 90+ days I believe. Like Delfard said, there is a town purge. There’s no reason to unclaimed all the towns land and if anyone wanted a claim they could ask an admin if it is possible.
6c61d9aa5db635b0f615b60b89127c83f245fca3_hq.gif
Posted Mar 9, 18 · Last edited Mar 9, 18 by [Helper] vynnqor
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
60 days is too little to unclaimed the WHOLE towns land. You can have land unclaimed by an admin if the whole town has been offline for 90+ days I believe. Like Delfard said, there is a town purge. There’s no reason to unclaimed all the towns land and if anyone wanted a claim they could ask an admin if it is possible.
Nope on harmony they never unclaim land even if they aint been on for 180days, only when they do town purge.
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
As vynnqor has said, you can just ask an admin if the town has been offline for a long time. Unclaiming every single chunk that hasn't been used by its claimers for some time would take way too long. The map is 30kx30k blocks, that's a crapload of chunks to check out.
Posted Mar 9, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
No matter what, they dont unclaim it... thats why i posted this thread... not even if all the town has not been on for 160days
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 9, 18 by Hodor
Level 3
LEVEL 3
MiniAdmin
To clarify, we do not unclaim claimed land. It doesn't matter how long they have been offline. I'll raise the possibility of another purge to the other admins though.

Also, 60 days is too little, as the basis has always been a minimum of 90d for the purge.
Posted Mar 9, 18
Untagged users
Yh 90 seems nice dude, but yh just hardly any biome left ahah xd, i think it would be a good idear.
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I do not agree with a map reset because some towns already have a great town going with massive structures. It would just be a waste just to get rid of all there builds.
Posted Mar 10, 18
MiniAdmin
wrote:
Yh 90 seems nice dude, but yh just hardly any biome left ahah xd, i think it would be a good idear.

There are plenty of places to build still, you just need to look around.
gkyOoM4.gif
Posted Mar 11, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
78 / 360
Today's Record: 282 players (8 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 282 players (8 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 282 players (8 hours ago)
NoticeNotices