Main Forum

Possible new admission to allowed external mods

2 replies
Untagged users
Hello! I recently found a mod while mod pack surfing that I thought would be a great addition to my minecraft while playing pixelmon harmony. According to the mod page and seemingly so on the mod pack I found it on. It is 100% cosmetic, client side, lagless to servers. It is a simple mod that makes foliage look neater and less square. I think it would be perfectly okay to be added to the allowed mods list due to its properties and that its a nice cosmetic touch. here is a link to the CurseForge page that it is on, for further overview and its download. Click Me for Link.
I'd like to download this!
3 votes
60%
No! (explain pls)
0 votes
0%
IDGA-Puppy Hugs!
2 votes
40%
Number of voters: 5
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Owner
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
Hey there.
We are very open to mod usage on our server as long as they do not give any unfair advantage.
Unfair advantages would be defined as: X-Raying under ground to see ore spawns and showing pokemon on your minimap to find rare pokemon easier for the top two examples.
Everything that makes your life easier such as inventory organization, crafting recipes, cool cosmetics that make your game look cool are all perfectly fine :)
Sadly, giving a whole list of allowed/disallowed mods is nearly impossible seeing as there are thousands of mods out there. If you ever question something- feel free to ask!
747238_1.gif
Founder of PixelmonHarmony.com

Contact Me
Support | Personal | Business
Posted Feb 10, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Thanks for replying! I hope this will be an example for others as well, as this clears things up for me. Sorry for wasting your time with this. I was just unsure on how strict the server was on external mods and such. Thank you so much! Also, 0w0 it's the owner! Hi!
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
52 / 410
Today's Record: 157 players (7 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 216 players (Mon at 0:00)
Monthly Record: 252 players (Apr 29, 18)
NoticeNotices