Hi everyone! So basically I see a lot of new players asking how to mega evolve specific Pokemon. Well here is a small guide at to how to mega evolve any available Mega.
1. You'll need to find and defeat any type of Mega Boss to receive the Mega Bracelet, this is not an actual item that will appear in your inventory, but this is what you'll need to mega evolve. There are 2 types of Mega Bosses, Legendary and Rare. Rare Mega Bosses are Just a Mega Evolved version of the Pokemon. Legendary Bosses are a Shiny Mega Evolved Version of the Pokemon. Of course they also say Rare and Legendary above the boss itself. Screenshots of them are below.
Rare Mega Boss
Legendary Mega Boss
2. Once defeating a Mega Boss a screen will come up with a picture of the Mega bracelet and a picture of a X click the picture of the Mega Bracelet to equip it.
3. Now you'll need to get the specific mega stone that you want, to get mega stones there are numerous ways such as Killing a Mega Boss and receiving the Mega Stone, /ah or other players, some types of crates and /battlepoints or /bp. Once you have the Mega stone you want and of course the Pokemon as well, you will have to equip the Mega stone as a Held Item.
Equipping a Mega Stone to a Pokemon
4. To Mega evolve you'll need to go into a battle with a trainer, wild Pokemon or another player. After you go into battle with the trainer, Pokemon etc you'll need to go into Fight option where all the moves are in the top right corner there should be a option that says Mega Evolve (screenshot below), click that and then click the move you want. Note: Mega Evolving does not take up a turn.
Mega Evolution Button
Then something like this should happen
5. You can also Mega Evolve out of Battle by sending your Pokemon out with the Mega Stone equipped of course, then press B then G.
Note: Mega Legendary Bosses such as Mewtwo, Diancie etc spawn like normal mega bosses and not like Legendarys.
Hopefully this guide was helpful and down below is a list of all the available megas:
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Mewtwo X
Mega Mewtwo Y
Note: Rayquaza does not require a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve instead it just requires it's signature move Dragon Ascent.