Gym Leader Inactivity Page

33 replies
Vote Points:
+295
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Hi.
As I had already anticipated in my apply for gym leader, tomorrow I'm leaving to go on holiday, I'll be back at the end of August. I know it's a long time so if I'm not a gym leader on my return, it's not a problem.

Happy holidays to all!
Posted Jul 9, 18
Vote Points:
+295
Common Trainer
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Hi! I'm back
Posted Sep 1, 18
Vote Points:
+30
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Hi, I'm writing this message to inform staff that my first year of Uni has started. I may go inactive for small periods of time simply because of the huge workload. I am taking Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, and Psychology classes along with a mentorship class and several tutorial and practical classes. I am trying to get accustomed to everything. My University is notorious for having students drop out in first year due to how competitive and difficult it is. I will log in on weekends or Fridays if I have the time. I don't know how many hours I can commit a week but I thought I would post this just incase I really do end up becoming so swamped that I have to go for a few weeks without playing.
Note: I read that if leaders are inactive for 5 days or more, they will be removed. I'd like to state that my Uni schedule has me leaving my home at 7am and returning home at 7pm earliest, and 10pm latest. This will be from Mon-Fri. Again, if I have the time on weekends, I will log on and do challenges.
Posted Sep 6, 18 · Last edited Sep 6, 18 by Kez_Keg
Vote Points:
+127
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I might not be able to play for a long time because of some personal reason :-:
Posted 1 hour ago
Page
of 4
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
60 / 360
Today's Record: 106 players (15 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 128 players (Sun at 0:00)
Monthly Record: 222 players (Aug 31, 18)
NoticeNotices