We get a lot of suggestions from players in many different places and while some won't make it in, some will. So here's some things to think about when bringing up a new suggestion with the community.
(Server side Mods (AE2, Thaumcraft, etc) will not be added on our current servers)
- What is the suggestion?
- How will it benefit the server?
- How could it harm the server?
- Who is the addition aimed at (if not all)? e.g. Is it something about breeding Pokemon, Pokemon battling, Minecraft building, etc.
- Is there already a plugin for it that you know of?
- is it related to the Pixelmon mod or another part of the server?
These sorts of things are what the Admin group discusses when suggestions come up.
None of these need to be answered when posting a suggestion though it does help seeing it from all angles and gives everyone things to think about when we are thinking up these things.
Thanks for helping the community grow!