Gyms

17 replies
Owner
Vote Points:
+275
Legendary Trainer
LEVEL 10
Admins
Player Gyms are available for players to challenge live and real leaders. Once a player has successfully defeated a Gym Leader they will be given a badge. You can obtain up to 18 badges for all 18 Gym Types. You may only challenge gyms whose leaders are currently ONLINE. After defeating all 18 Gyms you may challenge the Elite 4 (to be released).

After sending a challenge request to the specified gym, the leader must accept. After they accept, you will both teleport to the designated Arena for that gym type. All Gyms have a level cap of 100, and leaders are only permitted to have a maximum of 2 Legendary Pokemon on their team.

Commands:
/gymlist- View all gyms and whether a leader is online or not (represented by OPEN or CLOSED)
/gyminfo <gym>- Get detailed information about the gym inclduing level cap, type, and more
/badges <player>- Views your own or a specified players badges
/challenge <gym>- Challenges the Gym, a leader must be online to accept
/acceptchallenge <gym>- Command a Gym Leader must run to accept the challenge, leader must have correct type of Pokemon in party to accept the challenge
/cancelchallenge <gym>- Players can cancel their gym request if they see they are not quite ready yet
/viewchallenges <gym>- Gym Leader can run this command to view all current challengers in queue
Leaders can now disqualify players with /disqualify <player> <gym>
If a player disconnects, you can run the disqualify command to fix the gym
Disqualify command can fix those pesky issues where you would normally have to wait until the server restarts.

*Please note, there is currently not an official Fairy or Dark type badge so we assigned a badge to those types that most closely resemble them.
747238_1.gif
Founder of PixelmonHarmony.com

Contact Me
Support | Personal | Business
Posted Jan 30, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 20, 17 by [Owner] Dysthymic
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+178
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
Ooooohh .. I can t wait to challenge all those gyms <3 . And extra commands for that makes is even more juicy ^_^. Ty for that Dys.

EDIT: Consider making gyms a safe place, so one can "heal" his pokemon. Only on request, of course.
Posted Jan 30, 17 · Last edited Jan 30, 17 by Tr0ng
Vote Points:
+566
Uncommon Trainer
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
what's the rule for challengers? No potions and maximum 2 legends?
Posted Jan 30, 17
Vote Points:
+52
Occasional Trainer
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
No. Just no potions
JV1zgTJ.jpg
Posted Jan 30, 17
Vote Points:
+178
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
Can we please please remove the rule, that forbids gym leader to change their poki? :/ Isn t it handicap enough, that they re only allowed to monotype? :/
Posted Jan 31, 17
Vote Points:
+61
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
The gym leaders not being able to change is to make it easier on the players.
Posted Jan 31, 17
Vote Points:
+178
Sparse Trainer
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
I do understand why you made this rule. My argument said, that being forced to play monotype, when others don t need to, is enough of an advantage. More so, people know exactly what type they re facing. They re in a big disadvantage from the get go since people can prepare for them while gym leaders themselves cannot.

Taking away what makes gym leaders human does make the point of them being human redundant. If you take away their ability to strategize by switching, actively reacting to the situation, you might as well use bots.
Posted Feb 1, 17
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+384
New Trainer
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Whole hearted agreement on that Trong!
Posted Feb 1, 17
Vote Points:
+566
Uncommon Trainer
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
I completely agree with tr0ng. Gym leaders are already at a huge disadvantage as the opponents will always have advantageous types and moves. Also, gym leaders are at stress all the time, as they are forced to battle from time to time (maybe not so much of a torture for ppl who want to battle like me and tr0ng), and not being able to switch pokemon adds tremendous stress.
Posted Feb 1, 17
Vote Points:
+566
Uncommon Trainer
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
and how do i sign up for gyms?
I'd like to sign up for flying and i got pokes ready to go.
Posted Feb 1, 17
Page
of 2
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
41 / 360
Today's Record: 104 players (3 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 136 players (Sun at 1:00)
Monthly Record: 140 players (Mar 1, 19)
NoticeNotices