We've finished our new player gyms plugin and it is now finally released. There will be 18 gyms for all 18 types. We've been going through gym leader applications to fill all the spots! There will be approximately 2-3 leaders per gym to cover all timezones.
As of last night: Grass, Ground, Fire, Ice, Electric, and Rock only have ONE applicant. With that said: Steel, Dark, Poison, Fairy, and Bug only have TWO applicants. As mentioned previously, we are looking for about 3 of each. Make sure to get your applications posted!
Player gyms have been officially released- please allow a couple days to a full week for all gyms to be fully operational- with a few gyms only receiving one applicant it may be hard to battle a handful of them. We also have about 50 leaders to add in as we are able to contact them, teach the commands to them and get them acquainted with the new system.
- Player Gyms are finally back- with a full recode!
- Added the ability for specific badges you must have before challenging others(ie Elite 4)
- We can now ban specific moves and pokemon if it comes down to it
- Added a gym rules command /gym rules <gym> or /gym info <gym>
- Admins can freely teleport to gyms locations to make edits (finally)
- Badge screen now displays what leader you defeated and what date
- You can now show off the party you won with on badges as well
- Gyms are now color-coded based on type
- You now receive a notification when someone challenges a gym
- You now receive a notification if you are disqualified
- We can now edit all gym aspects via command, as well as greate new gyms
- Salt Shaker has received an upgrade!
- No longer uses redstone to cause those massive lag spikes
- Now uses a custom plugin that fairly drops items evenly across an area
- Fixed a few exploits with Bows. Thanks for the reports!
- Naturally spawning structures such as shrines, ghost towers, and custom ones are back
- More will come this week- keep an eye out in the wild
- Double EXP Weekends are back! Enjoy 2X EXP every weekend