Main Forum

Securated Town Plots

2 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I suggest adding secure areas in towns (plots) where only the owner of that area, executives of the town, and town owner can break/place blocks. Most towny servers have plots and it makes things much more secure and reduces griefs. The main reason I'm not in a town is that anyone in my town can break my things, and I am not the only one afraid of this. As I said before, most towny servers I have played on have this plugin, and I don't see a downside to adding it here, and instead, I see lots of positive outcomes so please hear me out and take my suggestion into consideration.

I believe that there should be areas where everyone in the town can access and only a simple command would be added to add plots, like /setplot or something to claim a claimed town chunk as your plot.

A few positive outcomes to adding plots would be:

• Fewer Griefs
• More People Would Join Towns
• Secured Builds
• Don't Need To Worry About Someone Breaking Your Things
• And More!

Once again, please take this into consideration. (and don't forget to vote on the poll!)
-vynn
Add Plots!
7 votes
100%
Don't Add Plots!
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 7
Poll is closed
6c61d9aa5db635b0f615b60b89127c83f245fca3_hq.gif
Posted Apr 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 15, 18 by vynnqor
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
The thing with plots is that it isn't a separate plugin, but it is actually coded within the towny plugin itself. Hence why you are able to set permissions and stuff for certain plots on all other servers that run the OG towny plugin. BUT, since this is a custom towny plugin they would probably have to do implement it themselves. I really would like to see this implemented as it is the primary reason I run lone wolf as well, as I have serious trust issues. I don't want to have to babysit my town and make sure nothing has been griefed every time I am online.
1408208375_eaglepride15-signature.png
Posted Apr 15, 18 · Last edited Apr 15, 18 by eaglepride...
Agree
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
So the poll ended with 7 votes on introducing plots and 0 on not introducing them. I would like to see what more players and especially staff have to say about this suggestion
6c61d9aa5db635b0f615b60b89127c83f245fca3_hq.gif
Posted Fri at 06:40 pm · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Alert Pixelmon Harmony
play.PixelmonHarmony.com
69 / 585
Today's Record: 203 players (16 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 203 players (16 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 203 players (16 hours ago)
NoticeNotices